Saint Luke's United Church is located at 353 Sherbourne Street (on the southeast corner of Carlton and Sherbourne Streets) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Originally built across the street from the old site of Toronto General Hospital, it is now across from Allan Gardens. The building was originally home to Sherbourne Street Methodist Church, later Sherbourne United. It merged with Carlton Street United in 1959 to create Saint Luke's. Sherbourne was founded in 1872, while Carlton originated in 1832.